Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yawn..............

NOBODY EVER VISITS MY BLOG THIS IS TOTAL UTTER DISSAPOINTMENT! ok what ever........ see the bottom of my blog, there is a surprise..... on to the news live from the studio......
14/10/2008

Wow..... early morning my friend wan me play wif him badminton.. i thought i was going to lose very badly in the end, i kick his butt real hard, 11-3,11-2,11-6. he always boast that he pro lor.....After play badminton, got morning pratice(if you hadn't realised, i joined international chess and string ensemble!).I learned how to play a french folk song. around 8.50, my cello teacher released us for 10 mins break. 10 mins later, just nice its 10 mins break(hahaha so thats means we got another 10 mins FREE!!!!!! during recess, play triple badminton. damn zai(cramped) lah! won again, 11-10,11-9,9-11.ha ha lost 1 only..... bye signing off!

1 comment:

nefertiti said...

you didn't play badminton with me :(